Sunday, December 11, 2011

GREAT SUCCESS!!!

Today I've gone to the shop to meet the other artists and pick up the earrings that weren't sold. The place looked so beautiful and the other guys were so cool!!! I met really nice people like Santa who does lovely little shoes for babies, and her mother who does fantastic necklaces, wonderful crochet angels for the Xmas Tree, blankets..... Cristina, a Spanish girl who does really cool illustrations but expands her art into jewellery, sculptures..... We were chatting a bit about Camelot and those kind of companies. Also, of course, the crisis, the different countries how are they copping with it but mostly art. Honestly, not because I had my earrings there, but everything was just amazing!!! People are so creative and so crafty!!!! Wonderful, wonderful!!! Laura's brand Nyny is absolutely marvellous!!! The horses, bags, aprons, T-shirts, jumpers, is so so so so so cool!!!! Pay attention of what I say, Nyny will be a big brand soon!!!!

My earrings sold pretty good, I'm delighted with it. This weekend was my baptism as a leather earrings designer and it just couldn't have gone better!!! Also my visit cards flew away so people can follow what I'm up for any moment.

My designs are completely original and come from the feeling the leather gives me. Although I have some ideas for some earrings designs, most of the time the final result comes alive as the making process go on.

Recently I've been asked to create some specific earrings with a design already given to me, so, yes, I can make you the earrings you want, I just need to know what are you looking for.

No comments: