Thursday, December 8, 2011

I'M UNIQUE COLLECTION





These earrings are UNIQUE, I won't make more of the same ones. Wearing them is a statement and you can be certain that you won't see nobody else with earrings like yours.

Some of them are based in the '80s, others based in fragility, some in Mathematics.....



This are probably one of the most special earrings I've ever created. I wanted to make something chic and trendy and I can proudly say I got it. This leather earrings have a really beautiful net detail that makes them absolutely a MUST in your wardrobe. They won't be unnoticed!!


Netty Pop


I love love love them badly!!! Are pure fantasy!!! An awesome chiffon fabric around this leather mounted earrings. Size is just perfect and are extremely light.  This is the ideal complement to rock those jeans or give another twist to that dress. 

I'm that trendy that hurts




Maths always was a subject that I didn't enjoy to study but thanks to it I discovered the geometry and those fantastic shapes. These earrings play around with geometric shapes mixing up one with others. These pair of earrings are featured in a UK movie (cannot say the tittle) that will come over next year. Absolutely Stunning!!!
I've been on TV




Extra large earrings, they are long and long and looooong!!!!! Amazing selected piece of chiffon mounted with a extremely quality piece of leather. So light that you will forget you were earrings. Only the compliments you'll receive for them will remind you about them!!!
Telitas

These are 80's hundred percent!!!! Created with different types of extra delux leather with different textures and 3 different colors to play with!!! I'll make another photo because unfortunately in this one you cannot appreciate it!! Uuuupss! I did it again!!! Love them!
80's are Mine

No comments: