Thursday, December 8, 2011

I LIKE ORANGE COLLECTION

The photos are missing a bit of quality, so sorry about that. I've just made the pics with my phone... I wanted so much to post them for you!!!!!

I'll get them done properly tomorrow!!

Orange and I have a particular relationship. It never was a color that attracted me in any way but somehow recently this color has come to my life in a way that is absolutely invading all my existence and I cannot pass without it.
 
Orange Earrings

The fabric used in this ones was given to my by Laura (thanks Laura) and it's a lovely '70s pattern fabric which I adored as soon as I saw it. Love the colors (brown, orange, yellow, white) and its texture.

Frenches Earrings
There is not need to say that these earrings are also unique and a lovely craft made absolutely by hand from beginning to end.

Chain detail
These are a bit hippie style, pretty easy going. I can imagine wearing them with a floaty long skirt and a simple T-shirt... Simplicity so many times is just the key.

I'm a happy hippie



I'll define them as a really statement earrings. They are huge!!!!! So if you are a kind of person who likes to provoke, girl, these are the earrings you were looking for!! Plus, this are really symbolic for me, where my really first pair of earrings I ever created!!
Tara


No comments: