Thursday, December 8, 2011

THE VISIT CARD DORADO by AZAHARA DORADO

Oh!!! The visit card!! We will remember it forever!!! We've gone to the printer already 4 times having to come back home to fix it again!!! In the screen of my mac looks all perfect.... Once we print them out.... Some strange things happen and the images isn't any longer as in the screen was.... Really odd.... They know as already!!! Tomorrow will be the last chance.... Fixed it according to the stamped file instead of the screened one... IT HAS TO WORK THIS TIME!!!

Those are the designs, the first ideas I had for the earrings. Although, quite curious, I haven't done any of those designs yet, something similar maybe..... To be hones, the leather talks by itself and it gets done whatever the leather wants to become to. I love the fact that you can let yourself go, you only do that when you do something that you really enjoy and love doing, and, certainly, this is the case for me: I LOVE DOING EARRINGS!!

No comments: