Saturday, March 9, 2013

Sshhhh... Quiet!!


We have been outside of the spotlight for a bit.. I know.. We have been working indoors, stirring and planning, studying and sowing... I might be the new year and all the vibes that have but we are getting more and more into do it yourself, craft it, make it, create, grow it... Yes, we think we better make our own items instead of buying them from big chains, in this way we know we just get the best quality products, accuracy to detail, originality and genuine hand operator, craftsperson who really loves what does, enjoy doing it and live doing that. I'm actually thinking lots lately of the people who work in these big fabrics assembling items or just looking at machines how they do their work, working a crazy amount of hours, getting paid a misery and being completely unhappy with their lives and job.. Not having time to enjoy themselves and their families... Or even worst... Thinking of kids working at a tender age when they must mostly just play.. Yes, these and other thoughts have bring DORADO to the mood of DO IT YOURSELF. I've been lately making up my garden, preparing it after the cold winter to grow veggies and herbs... I've sown some already. I just want to know that what I eat is 100% organic and from top quality with local products not grown thousand of miles away and transported by plane to my city.  I started to cook my own vegan cupcakes with my own recipes and so far they have been quite successful (we are at the point of just family and close friends can try them).. Thinking to open a  tea saloon speak-easy in my area... So far I got my food handler certificated so I'm allowed to cook and sell my products... As you can see, lots of things have been going on... My earrings are there, as always were, and are my main passion and my joy. I continue creating new collections but this time I need to divide the time in between so many other things.... And my last bit... Homemade organic soaps and body creams... Tonight I prepared refreshing sweet orange organic soap and jazmin oil and oat goat milk soap. They can get out of their molds tomorrow.. I'll post a photo for you... In the main time... Here you have some of my muffins (today it was persimmon with porridge and golden syrup)...

 Vegan chocolate and mango muffin


Vegan Blueberry muffin

Vegan Mango, Porridge and Golden Syrup muffin




No comments: