Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Designing an album cover

Most of you know that I don't only do leather jewellery and craft. I like to do lots of things, I like to create, to design, to touch.... Graphic design, Illustration are one of my other passions. This time I take the chance to talk to you not to show you my latest design but to ask you your support: I've entered a competition for designing and album cover for Jamie Cullum. I'd love to ask you to support me and vote for me in this competition. Here you have the link for doing so:

http://www.talenthouse.com/creativeinvites/preview/aea75fd27bee4967d5df065d1e7c0d4f/992

I wanted to make something bold and direct without any additional useless element. Based in posters of the Art Nouveau period like those of Théophile Alexandre Steinlen like is famous Le Chat Noir,

I try to give a direct message with very little elements and with a strong main image which is the center of the design, bold strong colours.


Thanks beforehand for your support my lovely people!!!

Azahara

No comments: